Here’s my gratitude list today, joy sprinkled your way. What’s on your gratitude list?
- I’m so glad my finger got better, where the cactus microspines got into it. It’s healed.
- I did another radical mental health patch, and it’s pretty. Is this real batik or fake? It’s on both sides, so maybe it’s real? Yellow is such a good color for me, especially yellow thread. And nice with these cool blue colors. It’s flying in the mail to Minnesota soon!
- I’ve lived to the ripe old age of 44, through dangers untold, and I like my life super much. Yay! I’m lucky.
- Deep self-worth is a good option for me. The faith I have in myself is a wonderful trustworthy goodness. I can keep going, always there for myself.
- I had to deny the violence, I lived with, as a kid. So now as an adult, I can be a peace activist, writer, zinester who tells the truth about violence and everything else, all fuckin’ day. Truth heals me, is a deep pleasure, and informs others. You’re welcome.
- Emphatically loving everyday things such as trains, pallets, dumpsters, traffic cones, clouds, the moon, sunshine, plants, rocks, veg food, junk birds, postcards, mail art, graffiti, all bodies of water… I have a lot to be excited about. It’s wonderful, sometimes, just the joy that the sun is coming up again, and we have a new day. I tell Ming, “Hey, look! The sun is coming up! It’s happening again! Do you believe it?”
- Most days, my pain is low.
- I’m not addicted to any drugs.
- I have more than enough food, water, clothes, shelter, air. Love from myself, Ming, friends.
- I can go into the world and find newness, wildness, stimulation. Then I can retreat, feel everything, and write it down, alone.