I was having a dance party of one, and the music was pausing–got frustrated. Our wifi is misbehaving. I have questions about what we’re paying and why it’s so slow and problematic.
I could use my phone and take it off the wifi, but then I have to hear adverts.
Here are some other questions on my mind.
- What is your life really like? What do you do on a daily basis?
- Honestly, what makes you most happy? Please list five things you actually do that make you actually happy.
- What do you most want? What do you think you should most want, and then what do you actually most want?
- How do you help the world? Do you believe you help the world the amount that you should?
- What is your biggest challenge of your lifetime?
- What is your greatest gift?
- In relationships, what is your biggest challenge or stumbling block? Is there a pattern that keeps getting repeated?
- What would you most like to learn?
- What keeps you going?
I guess I should answer all of those myself. Journaling time.
I started a letter to my friend in a little book, a reply to a long-ass letter she sent me recently. It’s thrilling to be in contact with her closely again. She was off the map. So glad she has an address again, and I can write letters to her again.
Ming was driving me nuts with noise. I asked him if he had things to do, outside the house. He went to get help with an issue with a tire on his car. Then he went for pho.
It’s hard to need contradictory things. I want his hugs and company, but I need low sound.
I feel like Ramona Quimby. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, middle aged version. It’s hard work, being a person, living the questions. Maybe that’s why we dream.