I was telling Ming how I had two thank you notes I was supposed to write, my only two things for the day, and didn’t get to them. Wtf! Why is it so hard to do the things I need to do? I do lots of other things.
I don’t want to be a jerk to myself, but really, Laura-Marie! What is so important besides what you’re supposed to do?
I do these things most days
- learning to eat in a new way
- feeding myself three meals a day, plus snacks, plus feeding Ming somewhat
- showers, hair washing, skin care, managing clothes and bodily accouterments
- blogging every day
- learning the SEO and shit
- zine writing
- reading incoming mail
- writing letters
- assembling, packaging, and sending outgoing mail
- making art
- txting friends
- lying in bed in the halfdark, singing or doing nothing
- promoting events and orgs I believe in
- garden moments
- trike rides
Oh wait, I don’t wanna list everything, but that’s a taste. You can see I’m busy with life, even though I don’t have kids, pets, or a regular job.
I guess what I don’t do could be relevant to list also.
I don’t do these things
- daughter, aunt, grandmother, or any other relativing, usually
- watch tv
- watch movies
- consume news
- eat meat
- work for money
- go to the store
Hmm, got listy around here, all of a sudden. Brainstorming is so pleasurable to me, I could be a pro idea generator. I’m a list maniac. I have to admit, I could list all day. To portside.
Speaking of vehicular travel, my trike’s fixed! The bike shop got done a day early.
Love to you and your day. I hope you’re doing what you need to do and enjoying it, as we have one life, and no one else is going to enjoy your life but you.